For every enterprise the main concern is its customers. They keep your business afloat and guarantee its stability. Current and potential customers give you possibility to grow and boost profits.
What helps keep in touch with your clients and remember about all the contacts for further communication? Only modern technologies have such opportunities and let commerce be open to face-to-face interactions.
Customer relationship management (CRM) software is usually designed as web applications or software. They give entrepreneurs quick and easy access to accounts and contacts, leads and opportunities, forecasting, analytics, contact management, notifications, etc.
Which one is right for your business?
Real life blood of any business is not technologies by themselves. Relationships with customers determine your success. CRM effectively helps improve interaction with every single customer of you enterprise. The customer relationship management softwares is easily installed and fully integrable with all the current applications.
There are hundreds of CRM software products available today. As it’s impossible to describe all of them, we offer you a brief overview of the most productive and popular with the users.
We test-drove five of software platforms to realize which one fits the best different size businesses. To evaluate their functionality you need to get acquainted with the main characteristics.
Top best CRM software platforms
All the recommended software products make it possible to run your entire business on a single platform. They focus on sales and support. The capabilities of the software include sales management, marketing automation, partner relationship management and customer service. Cloud technologies and full mobility are that crucial characteristics that make the platforms perfect for you business. They are available via the Web and on all mobile devices.
BPM’online CRM software is an intelligent solution for business process management. It fits companies of all sizes – from small ones to big enterpises. It is web-based and aligns multiple systems of tasks on one platform simultaneously: marketing, sales and service. It has convenient dashboards, analytics and reporting; provides great scalability and configurability of all applications.
- online marketing of business campaigns and event management;
- multi-channel campaigns of your own;
- creating scheduled visits for each representative;
- tracking sales progress by mapping customers’ journey through all the stages of the pipeline.
Salesforce CRM software is among the best enterprise CRM solutions. It serves to create campaigns and effectively cut the sales cycle. One of the important features of Salesforce is that its cost is scalable to fit businesses of different sizes. It offers a complete suite of applications for different tasks including marketing, sales leads, analytics and retail.
- tracking all sales activities;
- fully cloud-based technology which doesn’t require costly in-house hardware installation on the server;
- cover of every stage of the customer lifecycle from any mobile devices;
- getting closer to clients with personalized insights.
Sugar CRM software solution is an excellent option for small businesses. It’s very flexible and helps a sales team make smarter, faster and better decisions quickly. The platform is extremely adaptable and provides the freedom to deploy it in a way which best suits your business.
- optimization of all layers to match infrastructure requirements of a business;
- quick deployment of reports on business performance analytics across the entire business;
- full automation of day-to-day tasks (sales, e-mail, calls and so on);
- providing field teams with necessary data across any device, even not connected.
Zoho CRM software is an optimal solution for very small businesses and solopreneurs. This user-friendly platform enables you to work on all the tasks from one page. The productivity can be boosted by integrating with other apps (Google Apps, Microsoft Outlook and many others). The system is set up in a way that limits the amount of clicks to perform any action in a module.
- data sharing at the company level;
- possibility to create assignment rules for several business processes and different tasks;
- ability to create different types of charts (bars, pies, funnels or lines) for pictorial representation;
- engagement with your contacts through social networking.
Insightly CRM software offers more functionality for small business than most similar software. It integrates with the tools you are already using (Dropbox, Google Drive and others). It allows managing leads, contacts, partners, vendors and suppliers from one platform at the same time. Its special feature is usability as it designed for simplicity.
- very intuitive menus, quick loading times, and simple admin tools;
- integrated project management functionality;
- convenient reporting and statistics;
- clear training course materials for the staff (documentation, webinars and more).
Make your choice and start getting profits
Investing in CRM software will enable you to provide a satisfying experience to your customers, who keep you in business. The price is not so high to miss the opportunity to improve your business performance. What is more, first you can have a free trial of any of CRM products to make a choice.
Communication in business is a clue to in successful development. With the help of any of these platforms you’ll be always in touch with your clients, employees, and teammates. You will easily keep track of every client with whom you communicated.