These 5 outstanding help desk software solutions will help you to establish relationships with customers and automate ticket processing. They feature the full spectrum of functions for dealing with clients’ requests and complaints.
In order to thrive and outperform your competitors, your organization should attract and retain customers efficiently. No matter what the number of questions and complaints is, you will always be able to handle them if you deploy service desk software. This is a versatile solution that optimizes workflow, helps to solve issues faster and enhances multi-channel communication with potential and loyal customers. The market is full of different support desk programs, but the following five variants are truly worth trying.
This service is a cloud application that provides the whole range of options for full-cycle service management. The company offers a help desk package with basic functions for small companies, and a package with the full spectrum of features for med-sized and large enterprises. These features include:
- Management of accounts and contacts in one united platform. You can create client profiles that include contact data, history of interactions, social media profiles and the list of submitted issues.
- Intelligent data collection allows acquiring client contacts and other important information via different open sources. With this function, bpm’online software users will get maximum customer data with no extra effort.
- Complete service history shows details of interaction with customers (tasks, calls, messages, cases and SLAs).
- Analysis of customer database helps to make data-driven decisions and improve the quality of service. Your organization will always be able to meet changing customers’ demands. Dashboards can be customized to keep tabs on the most important metrics.
It goes without mentioning that convenient engaging interface is something that makes bpm’online software a pure pleasure to work with. No specific knowledge is required.
Being based on Salesforce IT service desk, Remedyforce powers businesses with high speed and agility to solve issues and reply to customers without much effort. Since it runs on a cloud platform, you don’t have to install any software, and the platform can be accessed from any portable or stationary device (PC, laptops, tablets and smartphones). If necessary, you can upgrade and customize the service using support of technical staff. Since service processes are automated, your employees can resolve the vast majority of issues on the first call.
Remedyforce provides you with everything needed for fast and comprehensive service management: automation of repetitive tasks, synchronization and real-time analysis of data, visibility across execution of operations. Your employees can perform tasks collectively using Chatter or chat.
It’s not a secret that sometimes customers prefer self-service over live communication with support agents. Kayako help desk software has been created to implement multiple communication channels and manage them equally successfully:
- Unified email box for employees to solve tasks together.
- Kayako Messenger helps to receive requests instantly and reply within minutes.
- Integration with Twitter and Facebook.
- Help Center for self-service. You can build your own knowledge base that will enable thousands of customers to solve issues on their own.
Information is obtained through all above-mentioned channels, so you can know clients’ contacts, preferences and the character of cases they submit. Having customer profiles means personalizing communication and reaching better results. Event and support history is stored in the cloud, so you won’t have to create a separate database or switch apps.
What are the other options Kayako service desk provides to optimize the workflow? You can customize dashboard and divide the entire team into departments to assign tasks more efficiently. Every user will get a real-time view of who is active, and what issues are solved at the moment – no duplicating tasks and extra effort. With automation of repetitive tasks, your team will focus on what really matters, and you will reduce expenses on staff.
Requuest offers a cloud based service desk that provides numerous tools for dealing with client inquiries, organizing workflow and managing tickets and complaints. Stand out features include:
- Users can categorize ticket types and define rules to assign them to different agents and teams.
- Organizations may track and estimate service level compliance and issues resolved daily.
- The system monitors workload of agents to automate workflow and assign tasks according to employees’ skills, competence and free time.
- Requuest platform can be accessed from any smartphone – website is optimized for mobile devices. No applications required.
- Interactive calendar provides detailed information about current tasks and tickets.
All aforementioned points are complemented by SLA management, data analysis and reporting tools, and a client portal. As most similar solutions, Requuest software is provided on a per user per month basis.
Agiloft can be used as service desk online or on-premise solution. This is an entire suite of applications for business process management that include: customer service tools, knowledge database, and help desk. The software is compatible with various platforms and is properly optimized for mobile users.
Generally, Agiloft help desk software has the same features as the above-mentioned programs. Multichannel communication, workflow automation, self-service portal, data analysis are included. Special features like live chat, satisfaction surveys, charts and customizable reports make Agiloft a perfect solution for organizations of any size.
Deploy one of these platforms in your business and let your customers enjoy service level beyond delight.